Cuckooo.... Cuckooo!!! Our Cuckoos House takes inspiration from the Cuckoo Clock.
Make your own 3D Cuckoo House that actually moves with this amazing craft activity!! Great for classmates birthdays or for a fun holiday activity (instead of a puzzle).
Everything you need to complete this craft is inside the box. Simply follow the step-by-step guide to make this fantastic toy! Made mostly out of bits of card and paper; all the parts are pre-cut and scored along fold-lines, so the prep-work is already done for you! Plus, making this Cuckoo House from scratch offers loads of learning skills to kids:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine-motor skills
- Conceptualization - layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
- Improves patience (delayed gratification) - as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
- Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
- Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
- 3D Spacial awareness
- Imaginative role-playing fun
- Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Awesome educational craft fun for kids!