The Exotic Garden makes up a huge amount all in one box! All designed with brightly coloured papers and materials!
Makes: 5 x sunflowers, 5 x blossoms, 5 x spring flowers, 5 x marigolds 5 x tulips and 5 x simple vases, which makes it ideal for party activities, school craft projects and holiday or play date fun!!
Everything you need to complete this craft is inside the box. Simply follow the step-by-step guide to make this fantastic set of 25 flowers! Made mostly out of bits of card and paper; all the parts are pre-cut to the correct shapes and scored along fold-lines, so the prep-work is already done for you! Plus, making these flowers from scratch offers loads of learning and development skills for kids:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine-motor skills
- Conceptualization - layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
- Improves patience (delayed gratification) - as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
- Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
- Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
- 3D Spacial awareness
- Imaginative role-playing fun
- Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Awesome educational craft fun for kids!