While kids are learning about animals and their natural surroundings ... what better way to enhance this new knowledge than with a set of hand puppets that they can make themselves and then play with afterwards? These are super fun to make and by following the step-by-step guide, kids should be able to do it all themselves!
Come on, parents! Let's move our kids away from techy gadgets and let them think and explore the infinite possibilities these hand puppets can provide. Not only will they get to improve their fine-motor skills, but they can also develop their imaginations by making up a little story and presenting it through a puppet show!!! Let's use play to help build their confidence, expand their creativity and story-telling skills, improve their presentation skills and reduce the fear of presenting in front people.
Let your children's grow and develop while they are playing and help keep their imaginations alive.
This box includes all 4 Domestic Hand Puppets: Dog | Cat | Cow | Bunny
Great for fun on play dates too!
Learn through play ... The Jumboo range offers loads of learning skills to kids:
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Develops fine-motor skills
- Conceptualization - layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
- Improves patience (delayed gratification) - as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
- Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
- Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
- 3D Spacial awareness
- Imaginative role-playing fun
- Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!
Also in the Puppet Range: Hand Puppets Domestic (Pack of 4) | Finger Puppets (Pack of 6)