How fun it would be for your kids to make their own hand puppets and put on a puppet show?
These colourful hand puppets are the perfect educational craft for kids aged 5+. By following the step-by-step guide they can make all 4 puppets and then put on a show! The bits-'n-bobs are all provided, pre-cut (no sciussors necessary) and ready to go, so there is no prep work and your kids can get on with their craft fun with ease!
The Hand Puppet Wild box includes a set of 4 wild animal puppets: Tiger | Crocodile | Zebra | Giraffe.
Once all 4 puppets are complete, get your kids to research 3 interesting facts about each animal so that they can share this info with their friends!
Let's help our kids to learn through play and get their imaginations bursting with fun ideas!
Great craft activities for play dates, school craft, holiday fun! These also make awesome Birthday gifts for classmates.
Learn through play ... The Jumboo range offers loads of learning skills to kids:
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Develops fine-motor skills
- Conceptualization - layering and positioning of 2D shapes into a 3D object
- Improves patience (delayed gratification) - as children wait for one stage to dry/set before completing the next stage
- Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
- Reinforces mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
- 3D Spacial awareness
- Imaginative role-playing fun
- Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!