Create a world filled with colour with this DIY Kaleidoscope... All the necessary parts are provided in the box. Just follow the step-by-step guide to complete this fun craft activity.
This craft activity is awesome to do on a play date, as a school activity and for fun on a rainy day, creating opportunities to learn and develop children's skills through play:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine-motor skills
- Conceptualization - layering of 2D shapes into a 3D object
- Improves patience (delayed gratification) - as children wait for one stage to dry before completing the next stage
- Systematic reasoning and logical ordering of tasks
- Mathematical concepts: shape, numbers, angles, measurements, etc
- 3D Spacial awareness
- Imaginative role-playing fun
- Offers a sense of accomplishment on completion of the task!